Why PAT test?
“In Service Inspection and Testing of Portable Electrical Equipment”, “Portable Appliance Testing”, “Pat Testing” or simply “PAT” is a means by which companies can comply with the Electricity at Work Regulations and other such legislation covering safety in the workplace.
Brighton PAT Testing offer a straightforward, comprehensive and cost-effective solution throughout Sussex for ensuring your business complies with all the appropriate electrical regulations.
Including but not limited to: –
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health and Safety at work Regulations 1999
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 and
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989